Len - ep. 1 - part 1/2 Len - ep. 1 - part 1/2

not too bad improve and u will succeed

not too bad... yes but try to improve on the graphics its a little too no offence but poor in quality but overall the sounds and story not bad its quite fine though...

RonaldRaven responds:

yes, I'll be sure to not import a video file and work directly in Flash next time. that should fix the quality. thanks for reviewing.

Lilium Lilium

This has gotta be this months favourite!

Nice music, graphics and style... we sure need some darkness in Newgrounds... This just the kind of animation im looking out for... Rock on!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

YOU ROCK MY WORLD! MAKE MORE U DUMB DUMB! MORE!!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!! WAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOUR STUFFFF!! WAY TOO GOOOOD! MAKE MORE I WAN MORE OF THIS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! IM HAPPY FOR YOU!

!FIRST SONG!
---0---0---2---2---0---0---4-0 ---0---0---4-880---4-0---0-4--
-------------------------8--7-
7-8---0---1--6bba---9------b7-
7-7-7bb-9---3-3-7-7-7-bbc-----
-------------------------4-4-5 -5-4-3-697-7-7-7-7a----8-8-8-8 -6-7-7-7-7-8-8-8---a----------
---------------

!SECOND SONG!
---50---1---1--0---0--1---6-0-
-0---0---800---0---4-0---77999 -------------------------0---0 ---2---2---2---3-0---2---4---7 -7-8---c--9---9---a--bbbc-----
----------------------4-3-2---
------1---1---1---22a----7-7-7 -7-a-8-8-8-8-8-8-4------------
---------------

RaidenX RaidenX

THIS IS MY FAVERRRR!!!!!!!

u rawk ur in ur wonderful! for that i love eu man u reallli rawk and made my daY~!

HostageHunters - Gold HostageHunters - Gold

its too hard~

i played and the train part yeah~ they shoot so fast that i cant hit them... try to make it easier at least we could have more fun~ yeahZ~

Alive (Final Version) Alive (Final Version)

Serious Potential.

U just brought me up from the dead. ur my saviour for resuractting me. did i even get my spelling right? oh my. all the mud went into my head. well. this somg desrves its praise. but eu can work much harder. hope to hear more from eu.

HAIL THE ALMIGHTY!